BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Everything FEAR related goes over here!
Moua
Community Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm

BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Moua » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 am

Tonight i have been banned from sauron's server.

I'm truly sad because this is the worst way for me for leaving this clan.

At the same time this is so funny, because extreme and maybe squzzie think i use cheats. Just beacuse i play better than you.

Do you really think i cheat?? ahah, extreme, get a life, this is a game, i'm a winner in the real life, i dont need to use cheats for winning.... grow up! and learn to play as i do in other servers.

I join sauron server because it is funny to kill easily you and others like you seen that in other servers i die too easily, and you dont need to ban me, i wont join that server in the future, i am very welcome in many other servers.

Now use again your greeeaaaat power ( [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif] ) for deleting this post so noone will read it.

For Oldie, Sauron, Fat, A320.....goodbye

User avatar
Oldie
Community Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:54 pm
Location: Chilling In A Padded Cell

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Oldie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 am

Banned??? Did you use the password?? Or have I missed something???

Moua
Community Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Moua » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am

(JAG)Oldie wrote:Banned??? Did you use the password?? Or have I missed something???
Yes Oldie, banned. I was playing in the server and i was playing not so bad as usual. It is not my fault if i play better than him/them, but the message has been clear. I'm not welcome in that "private" server. And being "private" Sauron (or extreme) decides who can join. The problem is not this. I joined this clan many years ago, and there werent extreme a320 squzzie love freeze oldie and many others. I never cheated and i always played fair, i always paid the fee, i always helped this clan and i have been mod, i was the host for the fear server when jags didnt play fear and i always hated cheaters...and is this the treatment? Banned?

Thank you all, thank you, were you waiting the closing for doing that? Why you didnt ban me when the server was not private? Maybe because i paid the fee? Coward!

I'm sad only because this episode ruins what this clan has been.

User avatar
Oldie
Community Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:54 pm
Location: Chilling In A Padded Cell

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Oldie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

OH!!! Are you sure it was meant seriously?? Ok, well, for the record, I know you would never cheat. And yes, its a shame it has ended this way for you my friend.

User avatar
A320
EindBaas
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by A320 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Jaja... a "group of friends, without any serious rules or happening": FAIL. No surprise. Yes a nice friends group until something gets in your way, isn't it? Critism? Ah just ignore. Someone scoring better?? Ouch! Get it removed! My only event of my day (sitting behind the computer owning 7 days times 5 hours get trashed). This is going on for months now behind the scenes. Moua has been blamed for cheating on several occasions and he's not the only one being blamed. Virtually everyone scoring more than the core group that is left. This is ridiculous. Ad it is sad to see this happening to an old, respected member who was an all-time supporter of the clan. At all times.

- Moua has been the target of cheat accusations over the last months - fact;
- It might be nice to deliver Moua then hard one on one evidence of his cheating behavior. No probably not because you all lack the intellect, insight and knowledge to determine if someone is genuine or not - fact;
- No one of you who actually thought he was cheating had the maturity to contact him in private by MSN, PM or whatever to talk about this issue. It is called interpersonal skills. Very handy!
- He probably has been banned without stating a reason? - question
- So where is that informal group of friends "just sharing resources and havin' fun)?
- Why is the hierarchy still here then (admin, mod, member)?
- If you have a group of "friends" then you should have trust in each other. Where can a member find that trust?
- Where comes all the activity from? I missed that when i.e. the forum was being funny or email accounts were not working. Exactly, banning is fun and easy!
- Ah the double agenda. It's getting clear now.

Well, I hope not but I think I am talking to big grey walls here. If not then reconsider the above points or feel free to ignore them. Moua couldn't be more correct on what he stated in his opening post about winning and getting a life. And some of you, no further explanation is required ;) I urge you to turn your ship away to a better course before hitting that big iceberg at 12 o'clock becomes imminent. You might think: why am I reacting with such a long post as non member? Well, it simply hurts to see something put to an unnecessary end by a bunch of nono's. And even that failed.

In this case it is probably too bad as this time you probably won't get another chance.

User avatar
FatAaargh
EindBaas
Posts: 337
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: Which planet is this ?

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by FatAaargh » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:22 pm

The only thing I can add is that I'm feeling very sad about this ( and other things ) and I'm asking myself why ?
What happened to the once so great group we had ?
As one of the longest members still around I really can't understand this and yet I saw it coming for a long time.
But I'm always tried to look for the good things and hoped for the best. Think positive was my motto.
Even the last few weeks I always hoped that there would be a kind of miracle, that hope is now completely gone.

I almost never had a quarrel with anyone, even though sometimes it was necessary, I always tried to be a kind of nagotiator between the involved parties because when others had a quarrel I felt sad. Stupid, I know, but that's me.

Sad, very sad !

User avatar
A320
EindBaas
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by A320 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 pm

So any reaction or is it considered as "irrelevant"?

EDIT: O, I saw they removed your highly abusive avatar. Priorities first.
Last edited by A320 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oldie
Community Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:54 pm
Location: Chilling In A Padded Cell

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Oldie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 pm

(JAG)FatAaargh wrote:The only thing I can add is that I'm feeling very sad about this ( and other things ) and I'm asking myself why ?
What happened to the once so great group we had ?
As one of the longest members still around I really can't understand this and yet I saw it coming for a long time.
But I'm always tried to look for the good things and hoped for the best. Think positive was my motto.
Even the last few weeks I always hoped that there would be a kind of miracle, that hope is now completely gone.

I almost never had a quarrel with anyone, even though sometimes it was necessary, I always tried to be a kind of nagotiator between the involved parties because when others had a quarrel I felt sad. Stupid, I know, but that's me.

Sad, very sad !
Yes, you were a listener too...for which I'm most thankful [smilie=thumbsup.gif]

Moua
Community Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Moua » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 pm

A320 wrote: EDIT: O, I saw they removed your highly abusive avatar. Priorities first.
[smilie=icon_biggrin.gif] [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif] [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif] [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif] [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif]

too funny
(JAG)FatAaargh wrote:The only thing I can add is that I'm feeling very sad about this ( and other things ) and I'm asking myself why ?
What happened to the once so great group we had ?
Fat, i dont know, but in the last few months things are changed.
I almost never had a quarrel with anyone, even though sometimes it was necessary, I always tried to be a kind of nagotiator between the involved parties because when others had a quarrel I felt sad. Stupid, I know, but that's me.
Sad, very sad !
You're not stupid! You made a good job for the clan as negotiator, do you remember the problems with Love? I thank you again right now! Great ERIK!!

User avatar
ItsMe
Community Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:00 am
Location: Jupiter, Mars, Venus and what ever eles there is

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by ItsMe » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Ok i thought id just pop up and say i agree with everything that a320 said above :D
Well said A320 :D ,
ItsMe

User avatar
A320
EindBaas
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by A320 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

It's just a matter of change of attitude if you ask me. Nothing more or less.

And with all these posts from fellow members and me, I hope that we reached them. Of course, at the end it is up to them what do with it.

User avatar
Sauron
Community Member+
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: East Midlands, England
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Sauron » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 pm

I have been away from the computer all day and so have somewhat walked straigt in to this but I hope I can clear a few things up.

1 - Their is no longer a clan so deal with it.
2 - It is my server and my rules.
3 - I gave romain remote access and Maurice and if they make a decion then deal with them not me.

And at the end of the day I trust my friends, and agree that their is something unusual about Moua's game play, that does not mean I can prove he is cheating or for that matter care, what I do care about is that it upsets my friends.

And finally if Romain or maurice or me for that matter had onlu problems with people who score better then why is that we have never accussed A320, each other Nakita, amida, Freeze, Oldie and a million other peoiple who have scored better than we have over the last ten years ? It seems to be that either someone is trying to start a bitch slapping fest on here or else their simply bored and jump in and sycophantically jumps on the bandwagon.

User avatar
A320
EindBaas
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by A320 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 pm

(JAG)Sauron wrote:I have been away from the computer all day and so have somewhat walked straigt in to this but I hope I can clear a few things up.
1 - Their is no longer a clan so deal with it.
Irrelevant as it is not the point of this discussion.
2 - It is my server and my rules.
Irrelevant as it is not the point of this discussion.
3 - I gave romain remote access and Maurice and if they make a decion then deal with them not me.
We are doing that right now so what's your point?
And at the end of the day I trust my friends, and agree that their is something unusual about Moua's game play, that does not mean I can prove he is cheating or for that matter care, what I do care about is that it upsets my friends.
Oh so you're only friends are Extreme and Squzzie? Noted.
And finally if Romain or maurice or me for that matter had onlu problems with people who score better then why is that we have never accussed A320, each other Nakita, amida, Freeze, Oldie and a million other peoiple who have scored better than we have over the last ten years ?
Are you sure? Think again.

Ooh nobody dares get on TS. Afraid of confrontations? 1-0

User avatar
Sauron
Community Member+
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: East Midlands, England
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Sauron » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 pm

They are not my only friends nor did I say otherwise or hint in any way,

It is relavent because some people seem to talk as though it is.

User avatar
Sauron
Community Member+
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: East Midlands, England
Contact:

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by Sauron » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Having thought it all over I have decided that in the interest of friendship that we should stop this now.

Any previous issues are history a new start and please lets leave it at that and call this a bad day due to a full moon or something.

Locked