BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Everything FEAR related goes over here!
A320
EindBaas

Re: BANNED FROM THE SERVER

Post by A320 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I think that becomes difficult because the guys in question might have to provide an explanation. Not for me but for the one(s) affected, all in the name of that friendship/comradship and unity.

Sauron
Community Member+

Post by Sauron » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 am

And further to this I will restrict remote access to just me so I will be the only one to blame.

I am hoping that in the spirit of the clan that we can just move over this.

ItsMe
Community Member

Post by ItsMe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am

^ What clan? As you said there is no clan..... [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]

Sauron
Community Member+

Post by Sauron » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 pm

ItsMe wrote:^ What clan? As you said there is no clan..... [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]
True but that does not mean that the spirit of it is dead.

Extreme
Retired Member

Post by Extreme » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 pm

For me it is dead,

And to say i'm sorry to MOUA no way, I did what i had to do, and that was my opinion. But i don't want you to stop being friends and because i'm a lousy admin, by some members or former admins : I hereby revoke my Administration rights and membership as far as possible.

There are more IMPORTANT things in life.

goodbye.

Extreme

Oldie
Community Member

Post by Oldie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm

I dont remember seeing you were a lousy admin [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif] The only thing you have done is be human and made a mistake in accusing Moua of cheating. There is no way he would cheat, no more than I would. He, like me, hates cheats. And his reaction to constant accusations and finally being banned, maybe considered understandable. As too is your reaction to his post, which I presume is the reason you wont give an apology. Maybe we should take Saurons idea and take it as a bad day. This constant bickering now the clan is closed serves to achieve nothing.

Perhaps we are all feeling post JAG blues.

Moua
Community Member

Post by Moua » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 pm

(JAG)Extreme wrote:
And to say i'm sorry to MOUA no way,

Extreme
I dont care, i dont need your apologise, and if you think you dont have to say sorry no probs here, i'm just having another confirmation of what kind of "gentleman" you are.

It's time to stop this post, i dont like you and you dont like me, we must not love each other, but we have to find a way for staying in peace with the other jags.

So, again and i hope for the last time, i can forget what happened.

A320
EindBaas

Post by A320 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 pm

(JAG)Extreme wrote:For me it is dead,

And to say i'm sorry to MOUA no way, I did what i had to do, and that was my opinion. But i don't want you to stop being friends and because i'm a lousy admin, by some members or former admins : I hereby revoke my Administration rights and membership as far as possible.

goodbye.

Extreme

Ah a point missed yet again. It's about the way it has been done. Not the fact that you, any other member or even the pope thinks he is cheating. It's the way how you dealt with it which is concerning and until a certain extend distressing. I've talked now in person with Maurice as well as Dave and I have no problem going into talks with you and any other members. Let's go for a solution rather than keep a conflict. Walking away is in my opinion cowardly and unacceptable.

Again, turn the ship away from that imminent collision.

Oldie
Community Member

Post by Oldie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 pm

A320 wrote:
(JAG)Extreme wrote:For me it is dead,

goodbye.

Extreme

Ah a point missed yet again. It's about the way it has been done. Not the fact that you, any other member or even the pope thinks he is cheating. It's the way how you dealt with it which is concerning and until a certain extend distressing. I've talked now in person with Maurice as well as Dave and I have no problem going into talks with you and any other members. Let's go for a solution rather than keep a conflict. Walking away is in my opinion cowardly and unacceptable.

Again, turn the ship away from that imminent collision.

I agree that a resolution would be better and nicer. At my age, I have to say, life is too short to keep these sort of conflicts going.

Squzzie
Community Member+

Post by Squzzie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 pm

One big word form my side STOP THIS PLEASE IT MAKES ME SAD .

Yes it are more words..... But i can say that is not the way!!!!! And @ Moua i have in the past already say you are running like hell but thats my opinion about it but i have never say in public you cheat only i have my ideas about it. And @ extreme you know about this i talk about it with you.

regrads SQUZZIE AKA Maurice

Extreme
Retired Member

Post by Extreme » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:31 pm

ok then let me be a cowward, but here it ends for me.

bye

Moua
Community Member

Post by Moua » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 am

Squzzie wrote:One big word form my side STOP THIS PLEASE IT MAKES ME SAD .

Yes it are more words..... But i can say that is not the way!!!!! And @ Moua i have in the past already say you are running like hell but thats my opinion about it but i have never say in public you cheat only i have my ideas about it. And @ extreme you know about this i talk about it with you.

regrads SQUZZIE AKA Maurice
A320 wrote: It's about the way it has been done. Not the fact that you, any other member or even the pope thinks he is cheating. It's the way how you dealt with it which is concerning and until a certain extend distressing. I've talked now in person with Maurice as well as Dave and I have no problem going into talks with you and any other members. Let's go for a solution rather than keep a conflict.
@Maurice, as A320 said, the main problem for me, is the way it has been done. Anyway, if my presence in Sauron's server is not welcome, for some reasons, let me know, and i wont join.

Sauron
Community Member+

Post by Sauron » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 am

I will echo what Maurice said STOP IT PLEASE

Oldie
Community Member

Post by Oldie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 am

Ok, I think points/views have been made now. Time to end this. So, I will close this topic later for no other reason than I cant see what else can be added that already hasnt been said....but....I will give you chance to prove me wrong [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif] Hence I will close it later. [smilie=icon_cool.gif]

A320
EindBaas

Post by A320 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 am

(JAG)Extreme wrote:ok then let me be a cowward, but here it ends for me.

bye
Indeed an end of story.

Action = reaction